I found the 333 project by accident. The lastest challenge started back in october but i’m sure you could start anytime. The idea is that you have only 33 items in your wardrobe including accessories and use only those things for 3 months. Have a look and see what you think.
- When: October 1 – December 31 (It’s never too late to start so join in anytime!)
- What: 33 items including clothing, accessories, jewelry, outerwear and shoes.
- What not: these items are not counted as part of the 33 items – wedding ring, underwear, sleep, in-home lounge wear, and workout clothing (you can only wear your workout clothing to workout)
- How: over the next two months, outline your 33 items, by the 1st of October, box up the remainder of your fashion statement, seal it with tape and put it out of site.
- What else: consider that you are creating a wardrobe that you can live, work and play in for three months. If you purchase items for project 333, stick with the one in, two out approach. Consider the essentials and stick to 33.
I’m not a person that needs lots of clothes and im not sure if i have 33 items in my wardrobe but i will have a sortie and let you all know.
Maybe you could start it in the New Year????